Sunday, March 1, 2009
T1W9 Journal Writing : Fire Safety


No, i never experienced any incident of fire break out in my home or neighbourhood. I will call 995 when a fire were to break out in my home or outside. I think some of the people very forgetful they cook something then sometime go outside then they never off the gas or sometime they cook something then beside have cloth or paper then fire begin. I will check the gas before i go outside so that i can prevent incident of fire. Yes, but some of the children very mischievous they know that fire is very dangerous but they still play. I will say that fire is dangerous tell them not to play fire because it was not fun at all, and i will found some adult that have experienced any incident of fire break out and tell them what have happen to let them know that fire is very very dangerous.


Jiayoufann thought hard on 5:15 AM.