Saturday, February 21, 2009
T1 W8 Journal Writing : Reading














































The school gets the pupils to read every morning is because they wanted to help us improve our knowledge. I like it because so that i have time to read my book. Yes, i like reading, because some of the book is interesting. I like to read mystery , ghost and detective story. Yes it will help me because it help me improve my English. I think teacher must know more of the student like he/she like what book then you will suggest them to borrow books from the library because have their interesting book in the library. The author name is Jeanure i like to read this book is because is easy to read can understand the meaning and can tell us why they "Gone Missing'' i am curious to know why they gone missing so i like this book.


Jiayoufann thought hard on 2:12 AM.