Sunday, January 11, 2009
T1 W2 Journal Writing: School's Vision, Mission and Values

School's Vision is a school of distinction Nurturing Future-Ready Citizens of Character, Mission is Providing quality education to equip pupils with the values, knowledge and skills for the 21st century and Values is mean Passion for learning , Integrity our foundation, Excellence in everything we do S.P.I.C.E.S is also our School's Values. I think that our School's mission, Vision and Values is good.Yes I believe. Because Passion for learning is what student do so. I think some yes some not because some not engaging in activities. I will study hard and behave myself. I think the teacher can organise game about our school's Values because student love to play game so i think they have the interest to know to learn.


Jiayoufann thought hard on 6:22 AM.